Welcome to Golfer's Lodge on SA-Venues.com, offering 4 star graded accommodation in Edenvale, East Rand.
Your Swiss and Portuguese hosts and staff will communicate with you in many different languages: English, Afrikaans, Portuguese, German, Czech, Hungarian, Slovak, Spanish, Russian, Zulu, Sotho, Tswana, Tsonga, Venda and Xhosa.
Fancort Suite (Suite 1:)
Huge lounge with a double sleeper couch, fireplace, TV, DVD and DStv , double bed, bathroom with lovely big shower. Fully equipped kitchenette. Private garden. The suite is new with quality furnishings and equipment. This suite can accommodate two adults and two children on the sleeper couch.
Royal East (Suite 2):
Lounge with double sleeper couch, dining area, fully equipped kitchen, Twin/King bedroom with en suite bathroom. Cottage is completely re-furbished with quality furnishings and equipment. TV, DStv and DVD in the bedroom and in the lounge. Private garden, safe parking and wireless internet. This suite can accommodate up to two adults and two children on the sleeper couch.
Royal West (Suite 3):
A good size bedroom with either two twin or one king size bed. Ensuite bathroom. Royal West is equipped with a fireplace, bar fridge and refreshment tray.
Royal East and Royal West can be booked together to accommodate six guests.
Zimbali Suite (Suite 4):
A huge brand new, 50m² suite with king size bed, huge bathroom with corner Jacuzzi bath and double shower. Equipped with TV, DVD, DStv, wireless internet, kitchenette with bar fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster and refreshment tray. This suite is perfect for the Honeymoon couple.
Glendower Suite (Suite 5):
An executive suite with king size bed, or two twin beds. A good size bright bathroom with bath and shower. Can accommodate two adults. Equipped with TV, DVD, DStv, wireless internet, kitchenette, refreshment tray, bar fridge etc.
Zebula Suite (suite 6):
Smaller yet with all the luxury required. Double, extra length bed, TV, DStv, kitchenette, new bathroom with shower. Wireless internet, refreshment tray etc.
Breakfast and Dining
Full English breakfast is freshly prepared and served plated to order. Cold breakfast is a buffet which includes, fresh fruit or fruit salad, juices, yoghurts, muffins, jams, cereals, tea/coffee toast etc. Dinner by arrangement.
Services and Facilities
Our guest facilities include:
• Putting and chipping green which is well lit so you can practice all night
• Huge swimming pool
• Thatched pool deck which is peaceful and comfortably furnished for your enjoyment
• Thatched braai / barbeque lapa
• Secure covered parking
• Doka’s Pub with big screen TV, DStv and fireplace
• Guest dining room
• Internet and Skype access in the library / lounge
• Experience Luiza’s home cooking with a Portuguese / South African flavour
• Day Tours
• Airport Transfers
• Arranging of car hire, flights, etc.
• Full office service: fax, copies, internet, typing etc.
• Laundry Service
• Wireless Internet
Activities and Attractions
Attractions & Landmarks:
• Airport - 8km
• Virgin Active Gym - 1km
• Glendower Golf Course - 5km
• Eastgate Shopping Centre - 10km
• Bruma Flea Market - 10km
• Sandton City - 20km
• City Centre - 15km
• Ellis Park Sports Stadium - 14km
• Emperors Casino & Entertainment Centre - 8km
• Soweto - 20km
• Pretoria / Tswane - 46km
• Sun City - 187km
Surrounding Business Areas
• Longmeadow Business Park
• Isando and Jet park
• Meadowdale – Germiston
• Sebenza - Elandsfontein
Why would you want to stay at Golfer’s Lodge in Johannesburg?
• Direct flights from anywhere to Johannesburg. We are 8km away from the airport
• We offer airport pick up and transfers
• No jet lag as there is no time difference – you can play golf the same day
• Milan, Luiza and staff are multilingual
• Luxury bed and breakfast accommodation at affordable rates
• You can putt and chip on site
• You can hop on a plane from here to anywhere in South Africa and neighbouring countries
• Close proximity to 15 top golf courses in South Africa
• Johannesburg has the vibe, the restaurants, the shopping, the ‘rainbow’ nation in one city
• The best weather in South Africa
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)