Welcome to The Rabbit Hole Guest House & Restaurant on SA-Venues.com, offering accommodation in Krugersdorp, West Rand.
At The Rabbit Hole we strive to make all our guests feel at home. All rooms have separate entrances, which lead directly onto their own patios and then into garden, the result is that one has enough private space to relax.
The Rabbit Hole Guest House & Restaurant offers 17 beautiful en-suite rooms. All rooms have the following:
• TV with DSTV
• Free wireless internet access
• Tea and coffee facilities
• Writing desk with lamp
• Private patio with table and chairs
• Ample safe parking space with motorised gates
BREAKFAST and dining
Breakfast is included in our rates and consists of a selection of coffee, tea, fruit juice, a wide range of cereals, bread, and fresh fruit. In addition to this a choice of either an English breakfast, which consists of eggs, bacon, cocktail sausages, tomato, mushrooms and cheese, or an omelet will be offered.
We also serve supper which consists of vegetables, a starch, a meat dish and salad. Supper varies every day and needs to be booked 24 hours in advance. Lunch packs are available on request. Guests with specific dietary requirements should let us know in advance so that we can cater for their needs.
• Laundry is done daily, free of charge for guests staying two nights or more
• Free wireless internet access in all rooms
• Transfers to and from OR Tambo Airport, Lanseria Airport and Chamdor can be arranged by the manager on duty, but should preferably be booked in advance
Activities and Attractions
The Rabbit Hole is walking distance (200m) from a wide range of restaurants along the side of Pretorius Park Dam at the Key West shopping centre. Attractions in the area include the Cradle of Humankind, which starts less than 5km from The Rabbit hole. The Rhino and Lion Park, Maropeng, and the Sterkfontein Caves are among the sites that make the Cradle of Humankind an unforgettable experience.
The Rabbit Hole is in close proximity to the Krugersdorp Golf Course (500m). We are 15 minutes’ drive from Lanseria Airport, and 45-60 minutes’ drive from Oliver Tambo International Airport.
We do not directly cater for weddings; however wedding guests from other venues often stay with us. Our garden is also often used for wedding photographs.
• MCCI (Mogale Chamber of Commerce and Industry) Award for Best Guest House
• West Rand District Municipality Award for Best Guest House
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)