About Fynbos Guest Farm
Fynbos Guest Farm is located in the small town of Wolseley, in the heart of the Cape Winelands. We are only 90 minutes away from Cape Town, in the 'Valley of Abundance' - the Witzenberg Valley; bordering Tulbagh and Ceres. Our magnificent 64 hectare farm consists of farmland, renosterbos and Fynbos and we are dedicating an area of the farm to planting Proteas’ and other Fynbos.
This working farm is a big attraction when it comes to viewing our extensive flower and grass species. We have a vast range of animals on the farm and you are welcome to bring along apples, carrots and other healthy treats to feed them.
Self Catering Accommodation
We have three self-catering farm cottages and a small private caravan and camping facility, comprising of nine sites.
We have three fully equipped self catering cottages (Francolin Cottage, Guinea Fowl Cottage and Owl Cottage) sleeping between two and four guests. Each cottage has its own indoor fireplace and outdoor braai facilities.
Camping and Caravanning:
There are nine lovely camping and caravanning sites each with an electrical point and braai area. There is also an ablution block, communal braai area and small fridge as well as two small plunge pools.
Attractions & Activities
• Various hikes
• See the snow in June / July
• Admire the wild flowers from July to September
• Celebrate a June / July Christmas in Tulbagh
• Bird watching opportunities
• A stunning waterfall just outside the farm
• Come cherry picking in Ceres Klondyke Farm (November and early December)
• Numerous wine and olive estates to visit
• Fig picking
• The agricultural and Wildflower show in Tulbagh in September
• Visit a working fruit farm in Ceres
• Explore the Witzenberg Mountains
• Give horse riding a try
• Get to Ceres for Zip Lining
Just ask us and we will gladly tell you about the other exciting activities from cheese tasting, a visit at a chocolatier to horse riding. We do look forward to sharing our slice of paradise with you.