About Forest Sandown
These ultra modern self catering units are situated in the heart of Sandton on a safe and secluded private property on Westbrook Drive in Sandown. It is a mere five minutes away from Sandton City and the Gautrain station and offers the discerning corporate and leisure guest an opulent yet warm welcome, with convenient access to all major business districts, highways and 30 minutes from OR Tambo or Lanseria International Airports.
In our first phase there are six beautifully decorated self catering apartments each sleeping a maximum of seven guests. There are four bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a guest toilet and an additional bathroom, open plan lounge dining room and kitchen which lead onto a wooden deck.
In the second phase of Forest Sandown we have a range of self catering hotel rooms. All rooms are tastefully furnished. All rooms are en suite and have a kitchenette, sofa and table. Most of the hotel rooms open out onto a huge balcony with gorgeous views of the river.
• Executive rooms - 2 sleeper (king or twin), full en-suite bathroom, with beautiful river views
• Luxury rooms - 2 sleeper (king or twin), shower en-suite, beautiful river views
• Standard rooms – 1 sleeper (double bed), shower en-suite
• Bachelor rooms – 1 sleeper (double bed), shower en-suite
• Economy room - smaller 1 sleeper (double bed), shower en-suite and balcony
• Four bedroom unit - 4 double rooms, separate lounge, kitchen and garden.
• Two bedroom units – 2 double bedrooms en-suite, guest toilet full lounge, dining room and kitchen leading out on to a beautiful landscaped garden
• One bedroom units – 1 double bedroom, full bathroom, lounge and full kitchen
There is 24 hour security, ample guest parking is available. There is a cleaning service which will come through twice a week excluding Sundays.
Whether you are a corporate business traveller, holidaymaker or need a stopgap as you move home, you will find that we are experts at catering to your needs and looking after you in the most professional manner and provide unbeatable value for money.
SERVICES AT AN ADDITIONAL COST:
• Chinese massage therapist on request
• Beautician on request
• Pilates on request
• Airport transfers can be arranged on request
• Laundry room
There is plenty of entertainment for our travellers whether they are interested in day-trips or Johannesburg’s buzzing night life. Within Sandton and its surrounding areas you’ll find everything you need from great pubs, world-class shopping centers and live entertainment. Below is but a very short list on all that is on offer to our local and international guests alike:
The famous “White Boy Shebeen” and “The Bull Run” is a must try in Sandton
You’ll find everything you need at Sandton City Shopping Centre and Nelson Mandela Square and for all your curio needs for gifts, there is no place like the African Craft Market at Rosebank
There is never a quiet time in Johannesburg and you can certainly enjoy regular live entertainment at “The Blues Room” and many surrounding clubs
There are a variety of local tours available in Johannesburg – one to suit every tourist’s needs. There are historical tours of Parktown, Ghost tours for those who have strong hearts, Soweto tours and many more
For our guest who love the sound of money and the excitement of the floor there is Montecasino and the Marco Polo to meet the needs of those itchy fingers.
you to South Africa soon!