About Flintstones Guest House Fourways
Honey I'm Home!
Located in three major cities of Southern Africa being Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban Flintstones Guest House boasts TGCSA 3 star and AA Highly recommended status and is a earthly styled centrally located bed and breakfast with a total of 17 bedrooms, providing a convenient location for international tourists, local businessmen, holiday makers and sport groups alike as we can accommodate up to 40 persons sharing.
All 17 rooms have their own private entrance, ten with private garden, five flow out on to the wooden deck. Two budget rooms situated in front.
Facilities include WiFi (internet), office facilities, in-house bar, laundry, baby sitting, full braai entertainment area around swimming pool, off road secure parking, non smoking rooms but designated smoking areas etc. Dinners, lunch, Halal and vegetarian dishes also served on request. Fully equipped communal kitchen for self catering with all utensils available. One pet friendly room and one wheel chair friendly room. Extra cots and toddler beds also available. Please be advised there is a cost for pets for the cleaning process thereafter.
Airport transfers, door to door shuttles, golf tours and sport groups / tours can be arranged. Owner Heini Maurer is a SA Tour qualified tour guide who can also be your designated driver or tour guide. Self drive 14 seat Quantum, eight seat VW or a Toyota Avanza car available for hire.
Golf enthusiasts we have a number of Golf Courses situated nearby, namely the Vodacom World of Golf (Driving Range); Kyalami Golf Course; Leeuwkop Golf Course; Dainfern Golf Course; Royal Johannesburg Golf Course and the Wanderers Golf Course. For more info or to book a game kindly contact the owner Heini Maurer and he will arrange everything.
• 700 meters away from Design Quarters, five restaurants (East) and Douglasdale shopping centre, eight takeaways, variety of shops, doctors rooms and 24 hour convenient store (West)
• 1.7 km from Monte Casino Complex, Fourways Shopping mall, Fourways Crossing Shopping centre
• 6 minute drive from Fourways Life Hospital, Lonehill and Indaba Hotel
• 10 minute drive to Sandton, Coca Cola dome and Rivonia
• 15 minute drive to Johannesburg city centre, lion and game park, Midrand, Kyalami and Krugersdorp
• 20 minute drive from Lanseria airport and 30 minute drive from Johannesburg airport.
• We are only situated two hours drive from Sun City. Special one day tours available in our 14 seater bus where we leave at sunrise and return at midnight.