About Eltham Lodge B&B
Eltham Lodge is a lovely 3 star upmarket family establishment which is ideal for either business and / or leisure. Our four tastefully decorated and non smoking rooms with en suite have their own entrances and patios onto the beautiful garden.
All the rooms are well equipped with hairdryers, TV, DVD player, wireless internet, heaters – for winter time – and fan for the real South African summers. Guests can also make their own cup of coffee or tea as the rooms have their own little kettles and mini bar fridges.
Attention is given to provide crisp white linen and towels in the rooms. The rooms are serviced daily. Guests are invited to have a relaxing time next to the pool during the day and enjoy a glass of cold wine in the evenings. On request the owners will make a fire for an atmosphere or a nice South African “braai” We are here to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
One lovely spacious room is wheelchair friendly. The full en-suite has an easy roll in shower. This unit has easy access to the dining room.
A full homemade English breakfast specially prepared by the owners themselves, is served in the dining room, along with healthy yogurt, fruit and cereals. Vegetarian and continental breakfasts are available on request. Nothing is too much for us. Dinner is available on request at an extra cost.
A laundry service is available on request. The rate depends on the amount of laundry or if it has to be send away for dry cleaning.
Have peace of mind when you park your vehicle in the spacious secure area close to your rooms.
Location & Attractions
Eltham Lodge is situated within walking distance to the famous Kings Beach with safe swimming and beautiful golden sand. This is the beach where all the water sport takes place. Guests can enjoy a lovely walk along the beach and in the evening watch the beautiful sunset. Port Elizabeth is well known for its Blue Flag Beaches. We are not even 10 minutes from the Port Elizabeth airport and near the N2 from Cape Town or to Grahamstown. Transfer to and from the airport can be arranged by us.
• Summerstrand Bayworld Oceanarium and Museum Complex
• Top health clubs
• Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment Complex
• Dolphin's Leap Centre shopping and restaurant complex
• International links golf course Humewood and Port Elizabeth Golf Course (we can book tee times and lessons if needed)
• Cape Receife Lighthouse and Nature Reserve
• Top surf and fishing spots
• Addo Elephant Park (75km)
• McCarthy leisure pool
• Tours and itineraries can be arranged on request. These include township tours, game drives, visits to the Oceanarium and more
• Game Reserves: Kraggakamma Game Reserve, Sea View Lion Park, Schotia, Shamwari Game Reserve, Lalebella Game Reserve, Kariega Game Reserve. All game reserves are within an hours drive from Port Elizabeth