About Dumela Flat 8
Dumela Flat 8 is a two bedroom flat found in the best family holiday resort in Margate, The Dumela Holiday Resort. The resort offers views over the North beach of Margate and has a family swimming pool, thatched pub, braai areas and a children’s playground. From this ideal location you are also close to many other great activities and attractions.
Self Catering Accommodation
The flat has two bedrooms and sleeps up to five guests. The main bedroom has a double bed and an en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom has a double bunk bed and a single bed and makes use of a separate bathroom.
The living area is comfortable, with plenty of seating and a TV with DStv (bring your own decoder, card, supply plug, cords and remote control). The kitchen has a breakfast bar with bar stools where you cans sit and enjoy your meals. The kitchen is well equipped and contains everything you will need for your stay.
Outside on the balcony there is seating and an umbrella and here you can sit with a view towards the swimming pool.
• Large family swimming pool
• Toddlers splash pool
• Spar supermarket, bottle store and pharmacy within walking distance
• Optional daily service available by prior arrangement
• Games rooms with pool table, darts, table tennis
• Two large braai areas
• Children's playground and trampoline
• Daily personal laundry drop off point
Location & Attractions
19. The exquisite Manaba Beach is perched along the Hibiscus Coast of KwaZulu-Natal, and showcases the unspoilt loveliness of this balmy province of South Africa. Here, the golden sands are lapped by the temperate waters of the Indian Ocean, while swimmers and sunbathers soak up the sunshine.
Manaba is great for various watersports, including surfing, kiting and paddling; and is a fishing hotspot for dedicated anglers and weekend fishermen alike. Those craving adrenalin rushes can go white water rafting down the nearby Umzimkulu River. The area around the beach is popular for its golf courses and the variety of bird species that can be found here too. Really, this is a multifaceted destination with so much to see and do.
Port Shepstone, St Michaels On Sea, Shelly Beach and Ramsgate are nearby. The beauty of Oribi Gorge is also close to Margate, while the epicentre of Durban and its international airport is only 135 kilometres away.