About Dongola Guest House
Dongola Guest House is situated in the tranquil Constantia Valley and bordering onto the Grootboschkloof River Walk, a small managed nature reserve with stunning views of Constantiaberg mountain, part of Table Mountain National park.
Surrounded by 9 vineyards including the 330 year old Groot Constantia, friendly pubs, superb restaurants, from easy eating to fine dining, golf courses and the magnificent Kirstenbosch botanical gardens.
Dongola Guest House offers eight comfortable rooms with eith King size, Queen size or Twin and extra length beds with fine percale linen, en-suite bathrooms / shower rooms, bathrobes and eco friendly complimentary bath products.
• Free Wireless Internet Access (up to 3mbs per sec)
• Air conditioning
• Tea and Coffee
• 35 channel satellite TV
• iPod docking stations
Our scrumptious a la carte breakfast menu, can be taken in the tranquil landscaped gardens next to the 9m long solar heated pool or in the cosy dining room both with views of Table Mountain National Park.
On Site Facilities:
• Guest Walking Department (walks with retired Guide Dogs for The Blind)
• Use of a laptop pc, printer and fax
• Free secure parking
• 24 Hour Security
Nearby Activities & Attraction
• 20 minutes to the V&A Waterfront and Table Mountain
• 15 minutes to the beaches
• 10 minutes to the Golf courses
• 5 minutes to the Constantia Vineyards and restaurants
• 5 minutes to the American Consulate