About Di-Ella Game Lodge
Di-Ella Game Lodge is a 4 star graded Luxury Game Lodge hidden away on 2200ha of unspoilt bushveld in the Limpopo Province, South Africa. We are only 3 hours from Gauteng and only 20km’s from Polokwane.
The reserve offers pristine bushveld with breathtaking views of the Strydpoort Mountain Range and the Sandsloot River that meanders through the reserve and down past the lodge. This diverse terrain is home to the Burchell’s Zebra, Southern Giraffe, Eland, Gemsbok and many other antelope species as well as an abundant variety of bird species including the White Backed Vulture, Red billed Oxpecker and Veraux’s Eagle.
Di-Ella Game Lodge lends itself to luxury self catering in the bush with a difference and offers welcome drinks on arrival as well as evening turn downs! There is a fully equipped kitchen, bar and dining area as well as a large wooden deck and open air jacuzzi. The three thatched en suite chalets each have their own private viewing deck with breathtaking views.
Each chalet offers the following:
• En suite bathrooms with walk in showers and big bubble baths
• Fireplaces for cold winter evenings
• Air conditioning for hot summer nights
• Private decks
• Tea and coffee station
• Bar fridge
• Electronic safes
• Spacious rooms for the individual, couple or family
• Wheelchair Friendly
Kudu Bushcamp Accommodation
The Kudu Bushcamp is ideally suited for family or friend getaways. It is self catering only and requires a minimum of 2 nights stay.
The camp comprises of the following:
• 5 thatched rondawels with twin beds
• Communal boma with braai facilities
• Communal fully equipped kitchen (gas freezer, fridges, gas oven as well as all cutlery and crockery)
• Communal ablution facilities,withshowers,toilet and basin
• Swimming pool
• The camp runs off solar power - Please note that there are no plug points at the camp.
The rondawels comprise of the following:
• 2 single beds per rondawel with basic furnishings
• Linen supplied (you need to bring your own towels)
The lodge has two housekeepers who service the entire lodge daily from 07h30 to 16h30. Firewood is supplied, a bonfire is made and the lanterns are put out to create that real bushveld ambience for you.
We even offer to do your grocery and beverage shopping for you beforehand! At Di-Ella we pride ourselves on attention to detail, flexibility and great hospitality.
For the bush enthusiast, there are a variety of activities on offer at Di-Ella Game lodge; whether it be that early morning drive or sundowner game drive, guided bush walk, bird watching in and around the lodge or whether you simply treat yourselves to a champagne bush breakfast, picnic lunch or exclusive bush braai under the African night sky! We have it all and more - the beauty is in the nature of it!