About Danielle's Guest House
Danielle's Guest House is located in the quiet, centrally situated suburb of Queenswood, which is near the N1 and only a short drive to Loftus Stadium, various Embassies, the new Gautrain Station and 23 Hospitals in Pretoria.
At Danielle's Guest House there are four beautifully decorated en-suite bedrooms with satellite television, air-conditioning, safe and coffee-making facilities. Each bedroom has its own private entrance. All bedrooms are placed in a large lush garden with an octagonal shaped gazebo where you can enjoy your time off.
There is secure parking available on the property.
We offer accommodation on a bed only basis. We have four private and exclusive bedrooms which all sleep a maximum of two guests. Please note smoking is not permitted. Guests are welcome to make use of the gazebo.
• En-suite bathrooms
• Satellite television
• Tea and coffee facilities
• Safe for valuables
• Security view channel on television
The guest house is in close proximity (no more than 5kms) to a number of eateries; Ocean Basket, Cappuccino’s Spur and Oppi Plaas. Also in driving distance are 23 hospitals and more than 50 embassies.
There is a large amount to do in the surrounding area; Danielle's Guest House is situated close to eight different shopping centers as well as tennis, a golf driving range, parks and other amenities. Highlights in the area include:
• Loftus Versfeld Rugby Stadium
• Menlyn Park Shopping Centre
• The South African State Theatre – for the performing arts
• Duncan Yard Shopping Centre
• La Pentola ‘The International Saucepan’ restaurant
• Tshwane Tourism Information Centre – for all you need to know about the city!