About Capelands Resort
Capelands Resort offers farm-style accommodation on Sir Lowry’s Pass in Somerset West. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. The property offers free parking and Cape Town International Airport is a mere 34 km away.
At Capelands Resort you will find a communal sauna, a garden and a terrace. This is the ultimate place to relax and is the perfect base from which to visit Cape Town’s many wonderful attractions.
The rooms offer mountain and garden views on their own private balconies with a seating area.
Garden Cottage (sleeps 4):
This 100m² unit offers two double bed rooms, one living room with self catering facilities and terraces around the cottage, with an outdoor shower. There is a TV, DVD player and CD selection.
Room 1 & 2 (sleeps 2):
These 30m² double bedrooms have an en-suite shower, a private patio, DVD player, radio, coffee and tea facilities and safety box.
Breakfast & Dining
Capelands Restaurant Mangiare is a reflection of our passion for food and wine. Our kitchen will spoil you with surprising creations, using salads and herbs from our own garden, selected top quality farm meats and fresh fish from the ocean.
• Outdoor pool
• Steam room
• Wi-Fi access
• Private balconies
• TV and DVD player
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Complimentary toiletries
• Safety deposit box
• Luggage storage facilities
• Please use the water resources carefully
• We grow our own spices and vegetables. Fresh spices for health tea available
• The olive trees were planted in 2011 and it will take two more years to produce olive oil from our Lecino variety
• We have four dogs and three cats
• Capelands is located on the slopes of the Helderberg Nature Reserve. Lots of wild animals will be spotted during your stay. A specific folder of the most popular species are listed in your room
• Somerset Mall shopping centre is located nearby