About Cape Country Cottage
You are most welcome at Cape Country Cottage. Be your stay short or long, your comfort is our satisfaction. Cape Country Cottage offers Bed & Breakfast or Self-catering, AA Highly Recommended Accommodation in Durbanville.
Surrounded by tree-lined gardens attracting numbers of birds, yet close to the new Bellville business belt, we offer you a relaxed, friendly atmosphere in which to unwind or to conduct your out of town business. With the nearest vineyards at the end of the road, we are conveniently close to all that the Cape has to offer.
All rooms and our self-contained cottage open onto the pool deck and garden. The rooms are fully equipped for self-catering, or bed and breakfast. You may enjoy a sip of gluhwein beside winter log fires, or in summer enjoy sunsets from your patio.
We can arrange business and small conference facilities, tours and transport from the airport. We are also conveniently near the well known Tyger Valley Shopping Centre, Welgemoed Golf Course, Durbanville wine route, and weekend Kenridge Craft Market. There is a picturesque dam, with ducks, ideal for an early morning walk through and afternoon stroll.
We also have a bridal suite.
• Three en-suite double rooms and a self-contained cottage, each fitted with fridge, microwave oven, clock radio, TV, heater, hair drier, and kettle. Rooms open onto the large swimming pool or garden area.
• We cater for business people, golf tours, local and international tourists & holiday makers.
• Bookings for tours, cars, theatre, golf can be arranged, plus transport to and from Cape Town airport and the local inter-city coach terminal.
• Telephone, fax and internet facilities.
• Full English or health breakfasts are available (optional). Served in the dining room or poolside in fine weather. Enjoy a glass of gluhwein at the winter log fire in the guest lounge.
• off street parking
• private garden with a large swimming pool and barbecue facilities
• guest lounge with a small library & log fires in winter
• delicious breakfasts served in the dining room or on the pool deck on warm summer mornings
• fax and e-mail facilities for guests
• safe area for strolling and bird-watching around the large duck pond
• conference facilities for groups of up to 8 people. Breakfast and lunches also catered for
• transport to and from Cape Town International Airport or the nearby inter-city coach station
• assistance with tour arrangements, car hire, theatre and restaurant bookings.
Activities & Attractions
• 2 minutes to the upmarket Tyger Valley Shopping Mall and the Bellville Velodrome.
• 5 minute walk to the local shopping centre with everything from hairdresser to dentist to a variety of take-away meals.
• dine out in a different type of restaurant every night for a fortnight.
• 2 minutes to the nearest vineyards and wine tasting.
• 30 minutes to the beautiful historic towns of Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek.
• take in the excitement of Ratanga Junction, South Africa's first theme park.
• a variety of sporting facilities, including two golf courses, horse racing, hunt and polo, bowls, tennis and three gyms.
• Durbanville has an international rose trial garden which is open daily to the public. Thousands of roses are on view. It is a popular venue for wedding photographs.