About Bluewater Guest House
Bluewater Guest House is situated 180m from the beach in the lovely small suburb called Bluewater Bay, part of the friendly city of Port Elizabeth. Bluewater Bay is very popular for swimming, boating, fishing, whale- and dolphin watching and beach walks on the 12km outstretched beach.
Bluewater Guest House is only 13km from the city centre and situated near the N2 highway, in walking distance from the Swartkops river mounth, 15 minutes drive from the University, 1.2km from the shopping centre, 16km from the airport and approximately 30 minutes drive from the Eastern Cape game reserves of Shamwari, Addo Elephant Park, Kagga Kamma Game Park and Seaview Lion Park. Game, fishing and sightseeing trips can be arranged on request.
We have 6 rooms available with tea/coffee making facilities in each room. All rooms are en-suite.
• Family room, sleeping 4, with little stoep and patio.
• Black room with nice corner bath in bathroom.
• Green room with own entrance.
• Ong's room with own entrance.
• White room, cool and comfortable.
• Spare room with own entrance.
IN ROOM FACILITIES
• TV and M-Net
• Heaters on request
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
• Self catering unit available at Bluewater Beachfront Guest House
• Barbeque facilities
• Pool table
• Dinner on request
• Fridge/freezer facilities
• Laundry services by arrangement
• E-mail / fax / copying services on request
• 24 hour reception
• Airport transfers on request
• Pets by arrangement
• Conference centre
The conference centre provides seating for 50 delegates in school room style and 80 delegates in classroom style seating. We also cater for lunch tea and coffee during the day. The conference facility is ideal for entertaining with a lovely braai area.
See our other property in Port Elizabeth:
See our other Guest House and Self Catering Apartment: Bluewater Beachfront Guest House