Welcome to Bingley Place on SA-Venues.com, offering accommodation in Camps Bay, Atlantic Seaboard.
The views are like framed paintings but are ever changing due to weather patterns and the breath-taking sunsets have to be seen to be believed. This luxurious, self-catering private boutique accommodation along with the sound of crashing waves on the rocks below will lift your spirits and refresh your soul.
Externally, the house has been restored to her former glory and internally, she has had a complete make-over from kitchens and en-suite bathrooms to the travertine floors and pool. The elegance of the original sash windows and architraves expertly blend the old with the new. The warm ambiance wraps its arms around you from the moment you enter this stunning home, filling you with a sense of peace, security and love!
The Villa is an elegant, double-storied house which can be rented out as a 5 bedroom en-suite self-catering but fully serviced villa with pool, or as two separate self-contained homes. There is no internal access between the two floors and they therefore have their own entrances.
BINGLEY PLACE - 5 Star Graded (Upper Level - BP 3)
The accommodation on the upper level has three bedrooms all en-suite. The two main bedrooms have king-sized beds, the finest percale linen, ocean views and the added feature of large baths opening up into the bedrooms. The third bedroom (two singles that, on request, can be made up into a king-sized bed) has its own private patio with views of the sea and mountain as well as a secluded outdoor Victorian bath in the garden!
The modern open plan, fully equipped kitchen looks through the sitting room with fireplace, to the glass enclosed balcony which can be opened up completely to bring the sea and mountains into the house! The kitchen also leads onto an elegant dining room with beautiful eight-seater Victorian table plus piano! From the dining room you step out onto the pool patio which is perfect for entertaining and dipping into the crystal clear pool which overlooks the sea not 30m away!
Additional benefits: All rooms are very spacious, magnificent pool and pool deck with luxury loungers, table and chairs and large umbrellas, air conditioning in living / dining / kitchen area, surround sound system, large LCD TV, DVD, two bathrooms open into main bedrooms, piano, twin-bedded bedroom has dedicated patio with outdoor Victorian bath!
BINGLEY PLACE APARTMENT - 4 Star Graded (Lower Level - BP 2)
The downstairs unit features two bedrooms with showers en-suite, one with a king-sized bed and the other with twin beds that can be made up into a king on request, a fully equipped kitchen and a combined sitting and dining room that spills out onto a private patio. There is also an outdoor private Victorian bath! Antiques, original artworks, and beautiful vintage furniture from the 1920's are creatively coupled with modern conveniences to make this unique home welcoming and cosy.
BENEFITS COMMON TO BOTH LEVELS
• Prime location … you couldn’t find better!
• On the sea with secluded Barley Bay beach across Victoria Road directly below the house
• Breathtaking uninterrupted sea and mountain views
• All bedrooms en-suite, white percale linen, clock / radios with iPod connections, hair dryers
• Fireplaces, outdoor Victorian Baths in private garden
• Freedom of self-catering accommodation
• Alarm systems linked to a 24hr emergency response, Safes
• Fully serviced weekdays with option to include weekends at guests own costs
• Fan and heater panels in all rooms, Satellite / Broadband, LCD TV, DVD
• Wireless internet connection
• Lock up garage and two dedicated off road parking bays
• Secure with electronic gates and intercoms
• Braai / barbeque
• Two minute walk to Theatre on the Bay
• Four minute stroll to famous Camps Bay beach and boulevard of internationally renowned restaurants, pavement cafes and shops - no need to use a car!
• Walk / jog along the seafront, up to Table Mountain, Lions Head or Signal Hill
• 15 minute walk to the stunning Clifton beaches with beautiful bikini clad sun worshippers
• Barley Bay: hop over the road to this secluded beach, Camps Bay’s best kept secret!
• Camps Bay: stroll to world famous Camps Bay beach.
• Clifton - these famously popular beaches, lined with gorgeous sun-worshippers only a 15 minute scenic walk away.
• Llandudno and Hout Bay - 10 to 15 minute spectacular scenic drive.