About Berkley Villa
Berkley Villa is a four bedroom home situated in the best prime wind-free position in Camps Bay, only a minute’s walk to the beaches, shops, bars, transport and the many famous side walk cafes and restaurants Camps Bay has to offer.
All levels have breathtaking panoramic views of the beaches and mountains from every balcony.
Self Catering Accommodation
Berkley Villa is set in small tropical garden with outdoor patio furniture and a partially undercover heated pool with large granite and wooden decks wrapping around the property.
This new spacious modern contemporary four bedroom house is designed for easy living with superb flows from the reception rooms to the covered patios with finishes of travertine, marble, stone, stainless steel, timber flooring and interesting works of art.
Berkley Villa has an open plan reception lounge, dining room and kitchen with a large main bedroom, two bedrooms with a mezzanine level , a single bedroom, a study and guest toilet. All bedrooms are en-suite. There is a fully equipped kitchen, laundry, audiovisuals, internet, air-conditioning, security and a domestic service.
Features & Facilities:
• Bedrooms - All bedrooms are upstairs with bedroom 2 and 3 having a mezzanine level upstairs. Bedroom 1 has a King extra length bed and a full bathroom en-suite. Bedrooms 2 & 3 have a Queen extra length bed with shower en-suite. Bedroom 4 is next to bedroom 3 and has single bed with bathroom en-suite
• Study 5 - Off Bedroom 1. The room is used as a study with shower en-suite. Optional child’s bedroom if required
• Bathrooms - Five bathrooms with showers – two of which have baths
• Lounge - Open plan lounge with two white leather sofas, coffee tables, TV, PVR, DVD player and sound system.
• Dining room - Open plan with 12 seater teak wooden dining room table with white acrylic and chrome chairs
• Drinks cupboard and server
• Kitchen - Fully equipped kitchen and scullery with two ovens, glass and gas hobs, microwave oven, coffee machine and all small appliances. There is also a washing machine and tumble dryer
• Patio - Granite tiles and timber decks overlooking the ocean. Patio outdoor furniture and wooden table seats 12. Sun loungers and cushions. Weber barbeque
• Cleaning - Domestic service as arranged (weekends and Public Holidays on request only)
• Washing machine & tumble dryer.
• Parking - Main garage leads into house and second garage by arrangement if required
• Security - Alarm armed response and wireless link-up
Located a half an hour from the airport and only 15 minutes from the famous Table Mountain, Lions Head, the City Centre. The Aquarium and the V & A Waterfront. Take a boat trip to Robben Island or a leisurely hours drive into the Cape Wine lands for a day of pure enjoyment.