About Beach + Golf Lodge at Pinnacle Point
Two bedroom, fully equipped, self catering lodges on the Pinnacle Point Estate, in Mossel Bay. We guarantee that you will have the holiday that you deserve and an experience to remember for life.
The lodges at Pinnacle Point are more than just a self catering home, it forms part of the Pinnacle Point Golf Estate and Spa. All the hotel facilities are at your disposal, including shops, restaurants and bars, a 5-star Spa area and a fully equipped casino on the premises.
Uniquely defined by two intimate, secluded beaches along four kilometers of spectacular coastline, Pinnacle Point is located on four hundred hectares of prime land, of which 100 hectares is nature reserve, home to indigenous wildlife, birdlife and 264 varieties of fynbos – a nature lovers delight!
We have two 2-bedroom lodges available. The pool is surrounded by palm trees and there is a pool bar with enough seating available.
All lodges have television with DSTV, fully equipped kitchen and a braai area with furniture on the outside patio. You can relax on the patio, take a walk through the 400 hectare nature reserve, lounge by the pool or go down to the private estate beach.
The area around Mossel Bay is full of fun, exciting, relaxing and "firsts" things to do. Mossel Bay is in the heart of the famous Garden Route on the Southern Coast of South Africa.
With comfortable summers and mild winters, Mossel Bay boasts the second most sunshine days for beach resorts in the world after Hawaii. Famous Garden Route attractions like, George, Knysna, Tsitsikama forest and Oudtshoorn's ostriches and Kango caves are all within easy day trip distances from Mossel Bay.
Things not to miss on the Garden Route
• A round of golf at the legendary Fancourt Links near George
• Looking for elephants in the Knysna Forest
• Do the highest bungee jump in the world off Storms River Bridge
• Mountain biking in the Harkerville Trail near Knysna
• Take a trip along the beautiful coast in the famous steam train, the Outeniqua Choo-Tjoe
• Fly like a monkey in the forest on a Tree Top Canopy Tour
• Ride an ostrich and see the biggest birds eggs in the world at Oudtshoorn
• Go deep inside the world at Cango Caves near Oudtshoorn
Golf Courses in the Area
Golf is one of the main reasons for people to visit the Garden Route. With the world famous Links at Fancourt heading up the list of eight world-class golf courses within an hour's drive of Pinnacle Point, you will be spoilt for choice.
Golf courses to play
• Fancourt - Bramble, Links, Montagu and Outeniqua
• Pezula (Sparrebosch)
• Goose Valley
• Mossel Bay
• Plettenberg Bay.