About Bay View Guest Apartments
Bay View Guest Apartments are situated at Brenton on Sea; "The hidden pearl" of Knynsa. Brenton on Sea is a small coastal village with 6km of unspoiled beaches from Brenton on Sea to Buffalo Bay; perfect for hiking. This is the only beach close to Knysna. We offer excellent and affortable accommodation in Brenton On Sea with stunning sea views and whale watching in season.
We offer you spectacular sea views combined with natural scenery, stunning sunsets and whale watching is available in season from June to November. We are set on 9ha of natural scenery and are perched high up on a hill for maximum sea views. The property is close to the beach. Hiking trails and picnic spots are found on the property.
Bay View Guest Apartments offers a choice of accommodation and a Continental breakfast.
Sea View 2-Bedroom Guest Apartments:
• Three excellent and affordable fully equipped apartments that sleeps 3-4 guests
• All apartments have breath taking sea views
• Secure parking, private patios and barbecue facilities
Sea View 1-Bedroom Guest Apartment:
• One fully equipped self catering apartment that sleeps 1-2 guests
• Apartment has a sea view
Sea View Upmarket Self-Catering Apartment:
• Fully equipped self-catering suite
• Suite sleeps up to 6 persons
• 180° sea views
• Three bedrooms and two bathrooms
• Formal lounge
• TV Lounge with fireplace
• Fully equipped open plan kitchen
• Dining room
• Front and back patio with barbecue facilities
Honeymoon Suite (sleeps 2 guests):
• Exquisite honeymoon suite
• En-suite bathroom
• Breakfast available
• Magnificent sea views
• Private lounge and patio
• The Knysna Lagoon is close by for fishing, water sports, boat trips and canoeing
• Visit and view the majestic Knysna Heads and Leisure Island from high at the View Point and Coney Glenn
• Some of the worlds best golf estates such as Simola, Sparrebosch and Pezula are 6km from us
• Day trips to the Cango Caves, Cango Wild at Oudtshoorn and various game reserves are available
• Birds of Eden, Monkeyland Elephant Sanctuary and the new cheetah farm Tenikwa are all less than a 30 minute drive away
• Experience a whale and dolphin boat trip with Ocean Safaris or Ocean Blue at Plettenberg Bay.