About Bayete Self Catering
Bayete offers Self-catering accommodation in en-suite, double units, all tastefully decorated with ethnic decor.
The name 'Bayete' is a Zulu royal greeting dating back from the days of the Zulu leader, Shaka, and as such you will find hospitality second to none at Bayete, where your hosts aim to please.
At Bayete you will find tasteful ethnic decor.
There are two very comfortable double units (double or single bed upon request) en-suite, each containing a lounge with DStv and air-conditioning. Guests have their own entrance to their unit, each with a private patio and braai facilities. The large secluded and inviting pool is available to guests to frolic, sunbathe or do a few exercise laps.
Each unit has a self-contained kitchenette (microwave, two-plate cooker, toaster, kettle, fridge), a separate scullery area and a small dining nook. Alternatively there is an outdoor table and chairs on the private patio area where guests can braai and/or eat. Adjacent to the sleeping area is a small lounge area and desk / dressing table.
Coffee and tea are provided.
Nearby Attractions & Facilities
The property backs onto a natural bush that forms part of the Durban Municipal Open Space System and will be of interest of birders and nature lovers.
The property is within 5 to 15 minutes of:
• La Lucia Mall
• Virgin Active Gyms (La Lucia & Gateway)
• Moses Mobhida (Soccer) and ABSA (Rugby) Stadiums
• Local medical centres and the Umhlanga Hospital
• Virginia Airport
• The beaches of Durban, Glenashley, Umhlanga Rocks and Umdloti
• Numerous restaurants, coffee shops, pubs and take-aways Various nature trails. There is secure on-site parking and the units are serviced daily (except Sundays and public holidays).