About Auberge Le Fleur
In the busy buzz of Johannesburg, you will find yourself in a tranquil, quaint, cosy and luxury self-catering garden cottage not far from city life. Auberge Le Fleur is set in a beautiful garden filled with birdlife and ambience.
We're striving to make your stay a relaxing affair by ensuring your wellbeing and satisfaction. At Auberge Le Fleur guests are a pleasure and a privilege.
Luxury rooms with full en-suite/private bathrooms, double size beds, television with compact DStv, secure parking. All rooms are serviced every day and have free Wi-Fi for your Internet needs. Laundry facilities available, fans / heaters in rooms, electric blankets and down duvets available in Winter, hairdryers available and a fully-equipped kitchenette.
Le Jardin Cottage:
The Le Jardin cottage is a luxury self-catering cottage that can sleep 3 people. This garden cottage with a private entrance and patio, includes a double bed, single bed and fully-equipped kitchenette. The cottage has a lovely big bathroom with shower and bath.
The Rose cottage is a luxury self-catering cottage that can sleep 3 people. This garden cottage with a private entrance and patio, includes a double bed, single bed and fully-equipped kitchenette. The cottage has a lovely big bathroom with shower and bath.
The extensive range of services and facilities provided by Auberge Le Fleur make it the ideal home for business travellers and tourists alike. We are known for our personalised, professional service provided by the owners to guests seeking a tranquil setting a mere 10km from the CBD.
• Credit Card Facilities (Visa and Mastercard)
• Rooms serviced daily
• Laundry service
• ADSL Wi-fi available to our guests
• Electronic gate and fencing as well as secure covered parking
Attractions and Activites
• Various restaurants, shops, take-aways are within walking distance
• 10 km from the centre of Johannesburg, 12 kms to Sandton, 8 km from Rosebank, 6 km to Cresta Shopping Centre and Clearwater Mall,
• 8 km to SABC, Wits and University of Johannesburg.
• 35 km from Oliver Thambo Airport
• Soccer City Stadium + 12km
• Rugby Ellis Park Stadium + 10km
• Also close to the Cradle of Humankind as well as Rhino and Lion Park and Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens