Welcome to Auberge Guest Lodge on SA-Venues.com, offering 3 star graded accommodation in Nelspruit, Lowveld Legogote.
Auberge Guest Lodge is also centrally located to visit all the many places of interest in Mpumalanga; The Panorama Route, Sudwala Caves, Lowveld Botanical Garden, Chimpanzee Eden, etc.
Auberge Guest Lodge offers you: in room TV with 49 DSTV channels, wireless internet available, laundry service, free car wash by our friendly personnel, we can arrange car rental, we can book you a game drive into the Kruger National Park and lots more.
Our accommodation consists of nine comfortable en-suite double rooms that all open onto the courtyard. All our rooms open onto the courtyard and pool and boast the following facilities:
• Mini Bar
• Coffee and tea facilities
• Clock radio
• All bathrooms have a shower or a bath
• Some of our rooms have air-conditioning
Our breakfast buffet is served in the dining room or outside next to the pool.
All our guests can park their car in our secure gated parking area in front of the rooms. Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport, only 20 minutes away and is accessible by transfers or self drive.
Activities and Attractions
Botanical Gardens, Riverside Shopping Mall, Ilanga Shopping Mall, many beautiful nature and hiking trails, Mbombela Stadium
• The World famous Kruger National Park is only 30 minute drive away
• Sudwala Caves - the world’s oldest dolomite caves are only a 20 minute drive away
• Blyde River Canyon - the world's third largest and biggest green canyon
• The astonishing Bourke's Luck Potholes and three Rondavels
• God's Window
• Pilgrim’s Rest - a village dating back to the days of the gold rush
• Historic town of Barberton - Africa's first stock exchange
• The gold mining town Kaapsehoop with its wild horses
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)