About Angelica Guest House
Angelica Guest House is situated on the southern side of Boksburg’s central business area, and offers a friendly and relaxed stay under the management of Kobie and Liz Lourens who are personally available to assist you during your visit to Johannesburg.
Recently completed, Angelica Guest House more than meets the requirements of its 3 Star grading. Your hosts Kobie and Liz aim to provide a comfortable, clean and homely atmosphere where families can relax, or business travellers can unwind. Children are especially welcome at Angelica Guest House, but use the pool under the care and protection of their parents.
Five comfortable, en suite units, are built around a huge tree in a tranquil garden setting, away from traffic noise, with both pool and braai / barbeque facilities. Bird life abounds in our tree and the tree shades the large courtyard in front of the units. A further two rooms, also en suite, face the pool - you could almost step outside into the pool!
We have a non-smoking policy in all our units, but guests are free to smoke in open areas such as the courtyard, or around the pool.
Services and facilities offered
• TV (only SABC)
• Fridge, Microwave, Kettle and tea and coffee making facilities
• Crisp white linen throughout
• Laundry done, by prior arrangement
• English or Continental breakfast in communal dining room, seating up to 25 people
• Small get togethers, breakfasts or teas, by prior arrangement.
• Lunch and dinner provided on request
• Secure, off street parking
• All rooms have showers
• 3 Speed ceiling fans in all rooms.
• 2 Rooms have a bath and a shower
• Children of all ages very welcome. Cot can be arranged
• Baby sitting by prior arrangement
• Small pets are welcome, also by prior arrangement
• Travel arrangements can be made to and from the Airport, and local medical facilities
• 2 Units are equipped with a small kitchenette (small stove as well as microwave and fridge with freezer) for long-term guests.
Liz is an experienced caterer, and can provide delicious and wholesome meals for her guests, or arrange a meal or high tea for a small gathering. Please discuss dietary requirements, or the required meals for your family or yourself, when booking. Braai / barbeque meat packs with accompaniments can be arranged when booking, at an additional cost.
The paved courtyard and pool environment are ideal for small, private gatherings. The dining room seats up to 25 guests for sit-down meals. A deposit is required for all functions, which includes the catering as well as the hiring of equipment and any special décor required. Have a chat to Liz about your ideas and allow her to make up a budget for your function. Angelica Guest House is not licenced to provide alcohol, but you are welcome to provide your own drinks.
Location & Attractions
OR Tambo Airport (14km)
Rand Airport (7km)
Carnival City (5km)
Emperor’s Palace (10km)
East Rand Mall, for shoppers and moviegoers.
Virgin Active (2km)
ERPM Golf Course
Various local restaurants
Sunward Park Hospital
Wadeville (via the N17 Freeway)
1km from N17 Freeway that connects us to Johannesburg which is 20km away
Once you are in Johannesburg (only 20km), you are close to Gold Reef City or the Apartheid Museum.
Day tours to Sun City, or Game Tours can be arranged by your host.