About 13 Theresa Avenue
Camps Bay's 13 Theresa Avenue is situated on the Cape Town Atlantic Seaboard, close to the world famous Camps Bay and Clifton beaches and just few minutes by car or a short walk to the many excellent restaurants and shops of Camps Bay. The Villa offers luxury holiday home accommodation in Camps Bay.
This luxury Villa is located at the very top of the suburb, offering you stunning beach and sea views along with majestic, romantic evening sunsets. It is close to the world famous CampsBay and Clifton beaches, Central Cape Town, Table Mountain and cable car, scenic Chapmans Peak Drive to Cape Point, as well as the V&A Waterfront and tourist information centre. Only minutes from: restaurants, theatre, nightlife, clubs & bars, wine routes, golf courses, health clubs (with related sporting activities), diving, paragliding, parasailing, horse riding, bird watching, historic places of interest, Royal Cape Yacht Club & Cape Town International Airport.
This modern Villa, with a striking linear design, was created to highlight the precious aspects of both the mountain and the sea. With this in mind, it offers a wonderful flow from the inside living areas to the outdoor patios, both front and back. In the front, overlooking the whole of Camps Bay is a glazed tiled patio that is highlighted by both, a deep blue rim flow pool & sparkling outdoor jacuzzi spa bath, as well as other spacious entertainment areas, both tiled and lawned.
The rear of the Villa enables one to walk on the wild side by simply stepping off the fan cobbled terrace right onto the slopes of Table Mountain.
• Four bedrooms, three bathrooms (main en-suite with spa bath and dressing room)
• Formal lounge and living room
• Dining room (double volume with large picture window)
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Entrance hall
• Games room with pool, air-hockey and soccer tables, dart and chess boards
• Laundry area
• Additional sleeping facilities can be arranged in the very large games room which is the highest room in the Villa with its own patio and unobstructed views of the whole of Camps Bay
• Integrated hi-fi, DSTV dish (satellite) and video system. Bring your MP3 player
• Clock radios TV, air-conditioning, hair dryer, emergency lantern, safe and extinguisher in each room
• Large remote controlled double garage (with lots of storage space) is directly linked to the Villa
• Superior remote controlled monitored security system with armed response for security
• Solar heated rim flow swimming pool with martini seating
• Jacuzzi spa bath
• Barbecue x 2
• Various entertainment areas.
• The rear of the Villa is right on the Table Mountain Nature Reserve which affords 180° unobstructed views of the Twelve Apostles. Beautiful walks from your back garden, or have breakfast on the fan cobbled terrace!
The many guests that have stayed at our Villa have thoroughly enjoyed themselves and often regarded it as a holiday of a lifetime.