• Property TypeApartments
  • Guests12
  • Rooms/Units4

Rooms & Rates

Select your check-in and check-out dates to view availability and the rates applicable.

Rates shown are based on two (2) persons sharing the room/unit per night. Hover over the rate to view alternate occupancies.

Giraffe House

Open plan kitchen, dining room and lounge with fireplace .Master bedroom with Queen-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower overlooking the valley. Fold-away doors lead to the terrace and the pool.Second bedroom has a Queen-size bed and separate bathroom.

  • Bathroom towels supplied  
  • Bed linen supplied  
  • Internet connection (wireless)  
  • Kitchen (fully equipped)  
  • Smoking: not allowed  
  • Tea and coffee facilities

Qty: 1
Sleeps: 4 guests (max 4 adults)
Children: not allowed in this room type

Basis Sat 04 Apr Sun 05 Apr Mon 06 Apr Tue 07 Apr Wed 08 Apr Thu 09 Apr Fri 10 Apr
Self-catering SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Kudu Chalet

Open plan bedroom with Queen-size bed. Sliding doors lead onto the terrace with a view of the valley. Kitchen with breakfast nook. Separate queen fold-out couch screened off. Large bathroom with shower leading to outside shower garden.

  • Bathroom towels supplied  
  • Bed linen supplied  
  • Internet connection (wireless)  
  • Kitchen (fully equipped)  
  • Smoking: not allowed  
  • Tea and coffee facilities

Qty: 1
Sleeps: 2 guests (max 2 adults)
Children: not allowed in this room type

Basis Sat 04 Apr Sun 05 Apr Mon 06 Apr Tue 07 Apr Wed 08 Apr Thu 09 Apr Fri 10 Apr
Self-catering SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Impala Studio

The 35sqm Impala Studio is an open plan studio with an en-suite bathroom with shower. The queen sized bed overlooks the garden and conversation pit. The studio has a fully equipped kitchen with gas stove/oven/fridge/freezer and a large veranda facing the

  • Bathroom towels supplied  
  • Bed linen supplied  
  • Internet connection (wireless)  
  • Kitchen (fully equipped)  
  • Smoking: not allowed  
  • Tea and coffee facilities

Qty: 1
Sleeps: 2 guests (max 2 adults)
Children: not allowed in this room type

Basis Sat 04 Apr Sun 05 Apr Mon 06 Apr Tue 07 Apr Wed 08 Apr Thu 09 Apr Fri 10 Apr
Self-catering SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Pangolin Studio

Pangolin Studio has two bedrooms with a shared bathroom. Each room is equipped with a queen size bed and vanity with hot and cold water. The studio has a fully equipped open plan kitchen with gas stove/oven/fridge/freezer and a dinining room.

  • Bathroom towels supplied  
  • Bed linen supplied  
  • Internet connection (wireless)  
  • Kitchen (fully equipped)  
  • Smoking: not allowed  
  • Tea and coffee facilities

Qty: 1
Sleeps: 4 guests (max 4 adults)
Children: not allowed in this room type

Basis Sat 04 Apr Sun 05 Apr Mon 06 Apr Tue 07 Apr Wed 08 Apr Thu 09 Apr Fri 10 Apr
Self-catering SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Please Note

Rates shown are based on two (2) persons sharing the room/unit per night. Hover over the rate to view alternate occupancies.

Rates are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR). Subject to change without notice.

Pertinent Policies

Travelling with children?
Children 16 years and over are welcome.

How to confirm?
Deposits are required to confirm a booking, usually 50% but sometimes as high as 100% depending on season and time till check-in.

Cancellation policy
If cancelled 30 days before arrival, 20% of the total price of the reservation will be charged. If cancelled 20 days before arrival, 50% of the total price of the reservation will be charged. If cancelled 10 days before arrival, 70% of the total price of the reservation will be charged. If cancelled later or in the case of a no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.

  • tonight
    from
  • R
  • 1,400
  • per room per night
    based on 2 persons
instant booking and confirmation possible
  • Your card is safe with us; strictest card verification in the industry and we don't store card numbers.
  • No service fees; you save!
  • Multiple payment methods:
    credit card, SID instant EFT, bank transfer.
  • See our Payment Protection Guarantee.
  • All establishment owners / managers are verified (our experience protects you from online fraud)
  • We care. Service with integrity.
  • Secure your booking
Our Payment Protection Guarantee only applies if your deposit payment is made via SA-Venues.com

SA-Venues.com® has been assisting travellers with their South Africa travel plans since 1999, and is the largest, independent online travel guide for South Africa available in both English and German.