Celebration House has organised and developed the following projects
• The Cape Town Wedding Festival, held at Little Stream in Constantia (1997 – 2000), at Groot Constantia Wine Estate (2001-2002) and the V&A Waterfront, Cape Town (2003 -2008)
• Foschini Group Club Magazine Win-a-Wedding Competition (Cape Town 2003-2004, Johannesburg 2005)
• Bridal Fairs at Tygervalley and Somerset Mall Shopping Centres
• Annual Bridal Expo and other promotions at Cavendish Square Shopping Centre (1999 -2002)
• The first Internet-based Win-a-Wedding Competition, with M-Web in 2000/2001 - 3 x R100 000 weddings (1 in Johannesburg, 1 in Durban and 1 in Cape Town) as prizes
• Win-a-5-Star-Wedding Competition with iafrica.com in 2001/2002 - 3 x R100 000 weddings as prizes
• The Cape Argus/Celebration House Win-a-Wedding Competition in 2007
• iafrica.com/Celebration House Win-a-Wedding Competition 2009
• Regular 'Planning Your Wedding' talks at Celebration House
• Under African Skies - complimentary magazine / CD - handed out in England
• The Wedding & Honeymoon Association of South Africa (WAHASA).
• Green initiative with Stodels Nursery.
Celebration House has taken part in
• The National Wedding Show - Earls Court, London (2004-2006, 2008-2009)
• The National Wedding Show - Olympia, London (2003 & 2008)
• The UK Wedding Show - Wembley, London (2002)
Celebration House has been involved with the publication of
• Under African Skies - a guide to weddings and honeymoons in South Africa
• The really useful Wedding Book for South Africa by Pam Black
Awards & Accolade
The Celebration House website was voted runner-up in SA Tourism's 2009 Welcome Awards - Online Category.