Map showing Wodehouse Bed & Breakfast
Directions to Wodehouse Bed & Breakfast
To Wodehouse Bed & Breakfast using the R21
1. As you leave the airport follow the sign Pretoria R21
2. Keep left all the way
3. You will pass an Engen garage (filling station) on your left hand side
4. Soon after you will see a sign board that reads Midrand – R562- Olifantsfontein and Tembisa – take this off-ramp
5. You are now on the R562 – Olifantsfontein Rd – carry on straight through the traffic light intersection that crosses Main Road
6. Again carry on straight through the traffic light intersection that crosses Axle Road
7. You will pass Tembisa on your left and at the next four-way stop carry on straight across Angola Road
8. You will pass Clayville on your right and Ivory Park on your left
9. Carry on straight through passing the sign R562- Midrand on your left.
10. You come to a three-way stop where there is a sign that reads Glen Austin – Midrand – (Olifantsfontein Road) proceed straight on
11. You will pass a business sign Planet Plant on your left
12. Keep to the right hand side
13. At the next traffic light turn right into Randjesfontein (Elevation Road)
14. Pass through the security boom gate (Advise the security personnel that you are a guest at Wodehouse, 20 Courtday Crescent)
15. Proceed across the first four-way stop (Elevation and Everfair Roads)
16. At the next three-way stop (Elevation and Courtday Roads) turn left into Courtday Road
17. The road takes a bend to the right and as you drive over a speed bump be alert for a white building with green trimmings on the right hand side.
18. The sign Wodehouse on a green board means you have reached your destination and we are ready to extend a hearty southern welcome to you!