Welcome to Winchester Mansions Hotel on SA-Venues.com, offering 4 star graded accommodation in Sea Point, Atlantic Seaboard.
Business and leisure travellers enjoy the Winchester Mansions’ relaxing atmosphere, set against the backdrop of the mountain and overlooking the swell of the Atlantic. Staying at the Winchester Mansions is more than just accommodation; it is part of the journey.
In a world class destination such as Cape Town with so much to see and do, it is rather unlikely that you will be spending lots of time in your room. Nevertheless we make sure that even if you do decide to stay in, you are able to unwind in style and comfort.
Our rooms are spacious and elegant and all of them have either sea or mountain views - just to ensure that you never forget where you are. Children of all ages are welcome at the Winchester Mansions. A large variety of amenities and services are available to ensure a delightful stay for little guests.
• 51 classic or contemporary loft style rooms and 25 suites, including one presidential suite
• All rooms feature either sea or mountain views
• All rooms with satellite TV with international channels, telephone and wireless internet access
• All rooms with electronic safe, mini bar, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and air conditioning
• Guest lounge
• Heated pool and sun deck
• Business centre with wireless internet access
A “sundowner” is a drink taken at sundown, preferably whilst watching the sun slowly disappearing in the Atlantic Ocean. There are only a few places in Cape Town where one can do that in style and the terrace of Harveys at Winchester Mansions is one of them. Bistro by day and restaurant by night, Harveys offers guests South African cuisine with a European twist.
No secret to the locals, the Winchester Mansions’ Sunday Jazz Brunch is an absolute must. Throughout the year, renowned local and international jazz artists perform at the brunch, in summer in the Mediterranean setting of the courtyard. Enjoy a glass of fine sparkling wine on arrival, a complimentary Sunday newspaper and a cosmopolitan brunch buffet. Also, if you have a chance, join us for the monthly Grapes Gourmet and Gallery evening where Harveys welcomes food, wine and art lovers.
The Ginkgo Health and Wellness Spa at Winchester Mansions with full range of treatments composed of traditional, Asian and global accents. Therapy principles based on traditional and ancient practice of healing by the human touch.
CONFERENCE AND BANQUETING FACILITIES
• Conference packages for up to 100 delegates
• Two rooms for 40 and 55 delegates
• Lounge for presentations or larger conferences
• Multi-media and presentation equipment
• Executive boardroom and break-away rooms
• All facilities with air conditioning
• Private functions for up to 150 persons
• Childrens’ amenities and menus as well as baby-sitting services
• Souvenir boutique
• Complimentary shuttle service to the V&A Waterfront
• Conference management and secretarial services
• Tour and travel arrangements, flight bookings
• Shuttle service and airport transfers
Activities and Attractions
Summer or Winter, Cape Town’s mornings are special, particularly if you are lucky to be close by the sea. Join the locals for a stroll along the promenade and come back for a delicious South African breakfast with a Cappuccino Italian style.
A large outdoor pool awaits you for a few laps of swimming or if you are feeling lazy: lean back in the deck chairs with your book and favourite cocktail. Our Ginkgo Spa invites you to relax and recapture the forgotten sense of wellbeing.
Ready to explore what Cape Town has to offer? The Winchester Mansions is located within close proximity of the V&A Waterfront, the city centre, Table Mountain and Cape Town's beaches. Golf courses, wine tasting, horse riding, or sailing - our team is happy to help with the organisation of your travel plans and day trips.
• Directly on Sea Point’s promenade
• Less than 10 minutes from the V&A Waterfront and the Cape Town city centre as well as N1 and N2
• 10 minutes from the famous Clifton and Camps Bay beaches
• 20 minutes from Cape Town International Airport
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)