Map showing Westlodge Bed & Breakfast
Directions to Westlodge Bed & Breakfast
Entering Graskop from the direction of Sabie / Pilgrims Rest:
1. You will need to turn left at the second four-way stop street into Main Street (Hoofstraat) at the first four-way stop sign.
2. At the next intersection (a “T” intersection) you will have to turn right into Louis Trichardt Street. (if you turn left you will end up with ‘no place to go’ as you will be confronted by the railway line.)
3. At the 4th street turn left in Leibnitz Street. (There is a Westlodge B&B sign on the corner.)
4. Turn right at the third street - into Vermeulen Street. (There is once again a Westlodge B&B sign on the corner).
5. Travel about 60m and go around the bend in to road. ‘Vermeulen’ becomes Hugenote Street. We are on the left - a double storied house with pink walls and a green corrugated iron roof.
Entering Graskop from the direction of Hazyview / Bushbuck Ridge:
You will enter onto Main Street. Cross over two four-way stop streets and then turn right at the “T” intersection into Louis Trichardt Street.
Then follow the directions as outlined in numbers 2, 3, 4 and 5 above.
Entering Graskop from the direction of God’s Window and Blyde Canyon:
1. You will see the house on the right as you enter the village.
2. Turn first right into Voortrekker Street.
3. Turn first right into Leibnitz Street.
4. Turn first right into Vermeulen Street. The way is well signposted