Have Your Say
Submit a Review
Have you been to Weskus Kaya B&B in Melkbosstrand?
Let us know what you thought of the venue and how you enjoyed your visit to Blaauwberg.
Reviews & Comments
Showing 1 reviews (ordered by date of stay, most recent appearing first)
This was the first guest house me and family stayed in with points below:
1. Rooms are clean and well maintained
2. Welcomed with professional and friendly attitude
3. Area is quiet and restfull
4. The hosts are friendly and always asks if we needed something
5. The beds are clean, big and comfortable, I slept like a baby!!
6. Breakfast was good and tasty
7. Parking area is safe
8. Bathroom/shower are clean and no worrys about warm water!!
I recommend the Weskus kaya B&B for anyone to stay for one night or more!!!
Showing 1 reviews
per unit, per night
Cape Town International - 30km
Children over the age of 13 are welcome.
Listed on SA-Venues.com
December 2013 - 1 Review