About Wentworth Hotel
Welcome to the Wentworth Hotel – one of the best establishments on the Bluff. Once you have discovered our fantastic service and exquisite rooms, you will agree that there really is no better choice of accommodation than the Wentworth Hotel.
If you believe comfort and style in life are essential for a good night’s rest, our comfortable Deluxe Single room is the room for you! This is the perfect accommodation for the traveling business person who is on the go!
Our Double Room has all the comforts you will need to make your stay pleasant and enjoyable. Whether you are on business or on holiday, our Deluxe Double Room will always be the right choice.
No stay would be complete without a fantastic lunch or intimate dinner in our pleasant dining room. We also serve a scrumptious breakfast to get you ready for your day ahead.
• Tea and coffee facilities in our rooms
• Secure parking for your vehicle
• Enjoy relief from the heat of the day by indulging in our pool area - relax and enjoy our sparkling swimming pool
• Ansteys Beach - there are paddling and tidal pools and amazing rock pools to explore at low tide
• Bluff National Park Golf Course – this is an 18-hole Alan Barnard design championship golf course situated closely to the Wentworth Hotel. One of the key attractions of this picturesque course is the abundant bird life
• Virgin Active Health club is in close proximity
• Bird Sanctuary - Bluff Nature Reserve was proclaimed in 1961, making this Durban’s oldest bird sanctuary. The reed beds provide roosting and breeding areas for several species of herons and egrets, as well as African Spoonbills and several crakes and rails