Have Your Say
Submit a Review
Have you been to Villa Paradiso in Hartbeespoort?
Let us know what you thought of the venue and how you enjoyed your visit to Hartbeespoort Dam.
Reviews & Comments
Showing 4 reviews (ordered by date of stay, most recent appearing first)
I have to say that I was a little disappointed with our stay this weekend.
1) There was no flower petals and champagne which I asked you for as it was our anniversary.
2) The blanket at the bottom of our bed was so dusty
3) The mineral waters left in our room were half empty so had been drank out of
4) We were given an access code for the gate but it didn't work and had to phone the manager to open
5) Ancient TV but working at least however no movie channels? we had to watch E Tv and Mnet the whole night
6) No management present on Sunday morning couldn't even hand in our keys had to put them in the key box by the gate outside, so nobody saying thank you for your stay were you satisfied etc nothing we even rang the bell at the desk an nobody came.
Not happy at all the best part was the breakfast and the staff at breakfast were at least friendly
The grounds are beautiful and upon arrival you cannot wait to go inside but once your inside its very disappointing, old fashioned, and outdated
I will not be recommending it to anyone I know
Rooms ok, air conditioner working well. Clean bedding and fresh towels provided.
Beds however not strong, some legs falling off at night.
The breakfast was bad, 1st day there was a tray full of bread with moulds and waiter was not pleased I pointed it out. Second day the place was full of flies. I left my plate to go pour some more juice and when i returned there was a huge green flie in my plate.
I wouldn't recommend anyone to have breakfast there. The place is ok to sleep but their food is bad.
The staff were generally friendly.
Deff not a 4 star, there is a lot of choice for same amount of money in the area, tired luxury room, no dstv channels no wifi, dreadful breakfast not good value
Great Little Villa , we held out team building conference there it was amazing
Showing 4 reviews
per unit, per night
Lanseria Airport - 10km
OR Tambo International - 25km
Children of all ages are welcome.
Listed on SA-Venues.com
December 2011 - 4 Reviews