Have Your Say
Submit a Review
Have you been to Villa Paradiso in Hartbeespoort?
Let us know what you thought of the venue and how you enjoyed your visit to Hartbeespoort Dam.
Reviews & Comments
Showing 3 reviews (ordered by date of stay, most recent appearing first)
Room was ok, could not use the bar on saturday night due to private function same goes for breakfast sunday morning! Waiter busy and no one at reception..... Very disapointed for what i paid and was expecting
We were so excited when we finally arrived and saw the beautiul surroundings only to find that they had booked only one room for us even though we've booked two rooms and had paid in full. We had to wait for more than an hour for the whole mess to be rectified. (With a little help from screaming lady guests). Overall the place is nice but they can improve on TV channels and the smelly water taps.
I have to say that I was a little disappointed with our stay this weekend.
1) There was no flower petals and champagne which I asked you for as it was our anniversary.
2) The blanket at the bottom of our bed was so dusty
3) The mineral waters left in our room were half empty so had been drank out of
4) We were given an access code for the gate but it didn't work and had to phone the manager to open
5) Ancient TV but working at least however no movie channels? we had to watch E Tv and Mnet the whole night
6) No management present on Sunday morning couldn't even hand in our keys had to put them in the key box by the gate outside, so nobody saying thank you for your stay were you satisfied etc nothing we even rang the bell at the desk an nobody came.
Not happy at all the best part was the breakfast and the staff at breakfast were at least friendly
The grounds are beautiful and upon arrival you cannot wait to go inside but once your inside its very disappointing, old fashioned, and outdated
I will not be recommending it to anyone I know
Showing 3 reviews
Lanseria Airport - 10km
OR Tambo International - 25km
Children of all ages are welcome.
Listed on SA-Venues.com
December 2011 - 3 Reviews