About Villa Misty Cliffs
Villa Misty Cliffs is an exquisite three bedroom villa situated right on the beach at Misty Cliffs which sleeps a maximum of eight guests. It is an ultra-luxurious designer home with spectacular, unobstructed views of the sea. Misty Cliffs is an exclusive conservation village near Scarborough in a unique enclave of the Table Mountain National Park.
This stylish villa is meters away from the Atlantic Ocean and offers a peaceful holiday in a spectacular setting. There is no better way to watch a sunset or the whales frolicking in the bay ahead. It has have been designed in such a way to take full advantage of these breathtaking views.
Self Catering Accommodation
The living area is open plan with a beautiful lounge, dining area and kitchen, which opens onto two terraces. Two of the bedrooms are upstairs with the main bedroom having access onto the balcony, which boasts gorgeous views of the sea. The second bedroom upstairs had a double bed and a bunk bed. There is a further bedroom downstairs, which opens onto the pool and Jacuzzi area. In addition to this there is also a fabulous entertainment area sofas, which also faces the pool area.
• Main bedroom upstairs (King bed, two people) with en-suite bathroom (shower, bath and WC) opens onto private terrace
• Bedroom 2 upstairs (sleeps four) - Queen bed plus bunks sleeping two children – en-suite shower and toilet
• Bedroom 3 downstairs (King bed) - en-suite bathroom (shower, bath and WC) – sleeps two
Features and Facilities
• Gas hob and oven
• Off street parking (two cars)
• No pets
• Swimming pool
• No Wi-Fi - please bring dongle
• TV can be intermittent
Recreation in the area
• Horse riding
• Kite surfing
Strictly no functions allowed.