About Villa Augusta
This character 3 storey Villa is set on a hilltop with 360 degree views of the stunning Riebeek Valley and Kasteelberg mountain. The established garden comprises of fruit and olive orchards and offers many private spaces to enjoy the tranquility.
Villa Augusta is within easy walking distance from the village centre which offers a variety of fine restaurants, wine outlets, coffee shops and diverse shopping. The proximity is ideal for its self catering nature, which allows guests the opportunity to enjoy the village atmosphere and sample all it has to offer.
Self Catering Accommodation
The homestead has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (1 en suite) but can comfortably accommodate a group of 10 people. The lower level is an open plan kitchen, dining area which flows to the patio, braai area and pool.
The kitchen is fully equipped with an oven, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher. There is a communal DStv in the downstairs lounge and for those wanting to escape city life, the upstairs lounge and balcony create the perfect spot to read a book or sit and listen to your music.
The venue serves well for private parties, small weddings and functions of up to 40 people.
Activities and Attractions
• Stop for the best coffee in the Valley and breakfast at Beans about coffee. They are only closed on Tuesdays
• Best budget breakfast all day long is at Wicked Treats opposite the post office called a Babalas breakfast. It got its name after serving 500 people breakfast after the Swartland Revolution Wine festival. It is a winner!
• Visit all the small little shops in the village by foot
• Wine tasting options: Kloofenburg, Riebeek Cellars, Allesverloren, HET Vlock Casteel, Mullineux Family Wine and the Wine Collective
• Good food experiences at: Café Felix, Mamma Cucina and the Royal Hotel
• Pay a visit for sundowners at the Royal Hotel for an experience never to forget