Welcome to Valley View Guest House on SA-Venues.com, offering 3 star graded accommodation in Mogwase, Bojanala Region.
We have 14 comfortable, en suite rooms with DSTV and can accommodate any guest, whether you find yourself here on business or pleasure. We can cater for families in our family suites, sleeping a maximum of 4. Children of all ages are welcome.
For a more luxurious stay we also have 5 executive rooms, with a bar fridge and tea and coffee making facilities. Air conditioning is available in some rooms whilst the others are equipped with ceiling fans.
Breakfast is included in our prices so you can enjoy the option of a full hearty English breakfast, or if you are watching your waist line we have a health or Continental option for you.
We have all the comforts you may require, including:
• On site laundry services
• Fully licensed bar
• A la` carte restaurant: You can enjoy scrumptious home cooked meals in our private dining room. The restaurant is open from 07h00-09H30 for breakfast, 12h30-14h30 for lunch, and 19h00-21h00 for supper
• Swimming pool & Gym: For those who like to burn up calories or simply want to stay in shape, we have a modest gym located near the swimming pool which is open to our guests at all times and at no extra charge
• Braai area: We have an outdoor braai area next to the swimming pool that can cater for up to 50 pax, ideal for small groups
• Beauty spa: The Spa is open 7 days a week from 08h00 - 18h00 for your pampering, bookings are essential
Valley View Guest House is a non-smoking establishment, but guests are welcome to smoke on patios and other outside areas.
The conference center is equipped with a data projector and audio system. We can accommodate up to 175 delegates. Seating can be arranged to suite your conference requirements whether it is round tables or rectangular tables. With 200 square meters, space is not a problem.
For those of you looking for an intimate venue for your wedding ceremony, we have a beautiful pergola situated in the back garden surrounded by jasmine, roses and other flowers. Ideal for smaller weddings as the garden can seat 50 guests comfortably. Once the ceremony is finished the bridal party commences to the wedding reception in the conference center to celebrate this joyous day.
The conference center is suitable for gala dinners, weddings, birthdays, general company functions, team buildings and much more. The guest house can cater for all special occasions. As far as the cuisine is concerned, our chef has worked in the best kitchens all over the world. Whether you want some simple or extravagant!
As far as entertainment is concerned, we have a variety of traditional dancers from Zulu war dancers, traditional shows and The Marimba Band, or a DJ can be arranged.
Surrounding Area & Activities
If you crave some excitement you've also come to the right place. We have the Pilanesberg National Park, Sun City, Predator World, elephant back safaris, clay pigeon shooting and so much more in a 20km radius from our front gate.
• Sun City - 12 km
• Pilanesberg National Park - 3 km
• Predator world - 10km
• Kooyahookoo Township Tours
• Outdoor Adventures
• Day & night game drives
• Hiking trails
• Game drive & bush braai
• Balloon safaris
• Elephant back safari
• Quad biking
• Clay pigeon shooting
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)