About Tzaneen Country Lodge
In the heart of the north eastern lowveld you will find the award-winning Tzaneen Country Lodge, a privately owned, 4 star hotel.
Exclusive and private, the lodge is nestled on 150 hectares of farmland and indigenous forest. Apart from being in one of the most beautiful regions in South Africa, Tzaneen Country Lodge is also only 84 km from the Phalaborwa Gate of the Kruger National Park and is centrally located to explore the beauty and magic of Limpopo in Africa.
Listed amongst the most excellent hotels in the world, the privately owned Tzaneen Country Lodge extends a warm welcome to local and international guests and invites them to experience real African warmth, personal service and sophistication at Tzaneen Country Lodge. Come pamper your soul ...
Tzaneen Country Lodge offers 67 luxury en-suite rooms made up of double, twin and family rooms and include facilities for the physically disabled. Luxury Suites and Honeymoon Suites are part of the different options to choose from.
Every day is started with a wholesome South African breakfast. Satisfying lunches and elegant dinners are served in the A la Carte restaurant where our Executive Chef serves an exquisite choice of cuisine to satisfy the most discerning guests.
The Earth Spa Wellness Centre specializes in treatments to pamper guests with the best in relaxing massages and face and body treatments. The picturesque setting amidst mango orchards and indigenous forest satisfies all the senses allowing guests to soak up the beautiful scenes of nature whilst pampering body and soul.
• The peace and tranquility of the natural surroundings
• Personal service.
• Malaria free.
• Birdwatchers paradise.
ATTRACTIONS & ACTIVITIES
• Modjadji Cycad Forest with its mythological Rain Queen
• Sapekoe Tea Plantations
• Sacred Debegeni Waterfalls
• Boat Trips on the Ebenhaezer Dam
• Tzaneen Country Club 18-hole Golf Course
• Orangedene 9-hole Golf Course
• Thaba-Metsi Adventures with quad biking, abseiling, tubing, paintball and more
• Elephant Back Safaris with Tembo
• Kruger National Park (Phalaborwa Gate)
• Amarula Lapa (Home of Amarula Cream Liqueur)
• Golf in the Wild at Hans Merensky Golf Estate
• Jumbo River Safaris on the Olifants River
• Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre
• Kapama Cheetah Centre
• Polokwane Meropa Casino
• Blyde River Canyon and the Panorama Route