About Tsitsikamma Lodge
A warm welcome, friendly service and personal attention awaits you at the privately owned and managed Tsitsikamma Lodge. Winner of the prestigious AA Award for Best Leisure Hotel in South Africa.
Sure It's an Hotel ... But It's More Like Having Your Own Cabin In The Forest!
Swim in our sparkling pool, brace the waters of a mountain stream or dolphin the blue waves of the Indian Ocean. For quiet time alone, escape into the Reading Lounge, Small Library or Games Room. Or spoil yourself with a great treatment at our Spa!
Cosy Log Cabins in a beautiful garden setting with spectacular mountain and forest views.
• Each cabin has it's own deck and braai area.
• All cabins are equipped with own spa bath.
• All rooms have radio, a television with selected dstv channels and mini fridges.
• Coffee and tea making facilities.
• Additional mattresses for children only.
• Wireless internet
• We supply information booklets
Have a private BBQ at your own Cabin or enjoy a delicious home cooked South African meal in the cosy Log Restaurant.
Each honeymoon cabin is set in its own private corner of the garden. TV, M-Net, telephone, coffee / tea facilities, mini hi-fi set, bar fridge, sunken lounge with fire place. En-suite bathroom with spa bath and shower. Private deck with barbecue facilities.
• A designated smoking area
• A child care/ babysitting service
• Small pets allowed on the premises when arranged with management
• A roof deck
• Some of our rooms are wheel chair friendly.
• Spa on the premises.
Clear the mind in this secluded island ideal for up to forty delegates offering fresh mountain breezed outdoor break-aways or cool air-conditioned indoor centre catering for all your needs.
Seating for up to 40 delegates
Video machine, DVD player
Our unique conference room with minstrel's gallery
We'll arrange an effective team-building weekend that you'll never forget!
Mountain bike trails
Tree top canopy tour
Quad bike rides
Waterfall zipline tour
Tsitsikamma Lodge is the winner of the prestigious AA Award for Best Leisure Hotel in South Africa in 2002, 2003 and 2004. Hall of Fame for 2005, 2006 and 2007.