Tolbos is a rustic restored fisherman's home set in a quiet cul-de-sac just 25 meters from the beach.
Self Catering Accommodation
The house sleeps four and has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is an open plan kitchen and lounge with a cosy fireplace.
Relax in the swinging hammocks on the enclosed stoep while listening to the waves breaking on the beach.
• Sea view
• TV with DStv
• Pet friendly
• Outdoor quad with hammocks
Activities & Attractions
• Enjoy a number of water sports
• Go for a beach buggy trip along the coast
• Go for walks on the beach or in the nature reserves
• West Coast Fossil Park
• Bird Island Nature Reserve
• Cape Columbine Nature Reserve
• Visit the Cape Columbine Lighthouse