About Tintagel Guesthouse
The 1881 Victorian townhouse has been restored as a guesthouse since 2004. Tintagel guesthouse is located in the precinct of historic Gardens, Cape Town City Bowl..
Rates include full breakfast and internet access. Guests are walking distance from local restaurants.
Six double en-suite (shower only) rooms are equipped with air conditioning. Three of the bedrooms have access to an enclosed courtyard.
Amenities include television, security safe, international plug points, tea tray and hair dryer. Wifi access is free service to guests.
The property has full electronic security. Guest parking is available in the forecourt. (Parking at owner’s risk)
Activities and Attractions close to Tintagel
• Company Gardens, National Gallery and Houses of Parliament
• South African Iziko Museums and St Georges Cathedral
• Long Street and Green Market Square
• Cape Malay Quarter also known as Bo-Kaap
• V&A Waterfront and Metropolitan Golf Club
• Table Mountain Cableway, Signal Hill and Lion’s head
• The Michaelis theatre and UCT Fine Arts campus
• The Athol Fugard Theatre and District Six museum.
• Cape of Good Hope Castle, City Hall and Grande Parade
• The Chris Barnard heart transplant museum at Groote Schuur