About The White House
Find a home away from home with friendly accommodation. The White House is situated on a property high up, in Durban's Riviera suburb, with magnificent views of the Indian Ocean, Durban Harbour and City.
The White House is excellently situated and a secure base for both the business executive and the discerning leisure traveller alike. With our ambiance and efficient service we strive to meet all guests' expectations and hope that your stay is both enjoyable and unforgettable.
Three Bedroom Cottage:
The cottage consists of two double, and one twin room (all en-suite). The two doubles are air conditioned, and one of the doubles has an extra bed on an enclosed veranda. There is a lounge and a fully fitted kitchen, full DSTV, a thatched barbecue area adjoins the cottage overlooking the Indian ocean. The cottage sleeps 6 people on a self catering basis.
The Deck Room consists of a double room with shower en-suite, air-con, kitchenette with fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster. There is a lounge, leading out onto a small wooden deck which overlooks the Indian ocean. The Deck Room sleeps 2 people on a self catering basis.
The Sun Room consists of a double room with shower en-suite, air-con, kitchenette with fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster leading out onto the pool area. The Sun Room sleeps 2 people on a self catering basis..
The White House is conveniently situated:
• 15 Minutes from Durban's city centre
• 45 Minutes from King Shaka International Airport
• 5 Minutes from the Bluffs unspoiled beaches (Anstey's and Brighton)
• 5 Minutes from Virgin Active Health And Racket Club
• 5 Minutes from the Bluff Country Club (18 hole golf course and driving range)
• 8 Minutes from Jacobs and Mobeni Industrial Area
• 15 Minutes from Prospection Industrial Area
Additional Services & Facilities
• Plenty of off road parking.
• WI-Fi available
• All rooms are self catering