Map showing Tulbagh Hotel
Directions to Tulbagh Hotel
From Cape Town via Wellington
1.Take the N1, northbound, from Cape Town towards Paarl.
2.Exit N1 at the (R44) Wellington "Agter Paarl/Klapmuts" off ramp.
3. Turn left at first junction towards Wellington.
4. Continue on R44 towards Wellington. Straight ahead at 4 way stop.
5. After +/- 5km's turn left at a set of traffic lights into Distillery Road - this is a continuation of R44.
6. Continue on R44 towards Hermon, Ceres and Porterville.
7. 5 km after passing through Nuwe Kloof Pass turn left sign posted Tulbagh.
8. Continue until reaching a T-junction stop.
9. Turn left into the main road - Van der Stel Street.
10. The Tulbagh hotel is half way down on the righthand side, next to Standard Bank.
Please note that the roads are all tarred from Cape Town.
From Cape Town via Malmesbury
1.Take the N7, northbound, from Cape Town towards Malmesbury.
2. Exit N7 at the Malmesbury off ramp to your left.
3. Turn left at first junction, heading into the town.
3. Pass the large silos on your right, at traffic lights continue straight ahead.
4. At the next stop junction, turn right.
5. This leads out of Malmesbury and you will pass the Swartland Cellars on your right.
6. Turn left at the R46 towards Hermon/Riebeeck Kasteel.
7. Continue, passing Riebeeck-Kasteel.
8. At the junction with the R44 at Hermon, turn left.
9. 5 km after passing through the Nuwe Kloof Pass turn left sign posted Tulbagh.
10. Continue until reaching a T-junction stop. Turn left into the main road - Van der Stel Street.
11. The Tulbagh hotel is half way down on the righthand side, next to Standard Bank.