About The Lodge at Atlantic Beach
Overlooking the 1st fairway of one of Cape Town’s premier golf estates, the luxurious and affordable 4 star boutique hotel, The Lodge at Atlantic Beach is located on the outskirts of the quaint seaside village, Melkbosstrand, a mere 25 minutes drive from Cape Town.
Choose from our 20 double rooms, each furnished in a contemporary Colonial style, featuring elegant mahogany finishes and rich fabrics. Each room overlooks the indigenous Fynbos gardens where Springbok can often be seen grazing.
All rooms offer
• Satellite television featuring selected M-Net and DStv channels
• High speed internet access
• Bar fridge
• Filter coffee maker, tea and instant coffee
• Air conditioning
We serve a Continental breakfast daily. Meals are also served at either the Sunset Terrace Restaurant or Legends Bar.
Services and Facilities
• Business hub with computers, high speed internet and printer
• Twenty four hour access control and security
• Secure parking
• Laundry and dry cleaning services
• Elegant conferencing and function facilities
In addition to our 18 hole Championship Links style golf course, we also have two tennis courts, an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness centre.
Positioned on the Cape West Coast, The Lodge is close to reserves such as the West Coast National Park and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens as well as historical sites and landmarks such as Robben Island and Table Mountain. For wine enthusiasts, Simonsberg and Boschendal are worth a visit.
We look forward to welcoming you at your home away from home – The Lodge.