From Cape Town International Airport
• Follow the road signs towards Cape Town (N2 highway). Follow the N2 highway for approximately 20 minutes.
• Drive towards the top of the hill passing a large cream building on your right (Groote Schuur Hospital). At the top of the hill, the road divides into Eastern Boulevard (N2) and De Waal Drive.
• Follow the Eastern Boulevard (N2) sign. Continue to the first set of traffic light approaching the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront complex on your right and The Cape Town Convention Centre on your left.
• Continue to the next set of traffic lights passing the Cullinan Hotel and Holiday Inn on your left.
• Continue straight, the road becomes Buitengracht Road through Cape Town’s CBD then becoming Kloof Nek Road along the top of the hill.
• Continue past the Cable Way turnoff, following signs for Camps Bay.
• Follow Camps Bay Drive all the way to Victoria Road (beachfront).
• Turn right onto Van Kampz Road. Parking is available at the Place on the Bay hotel which will be the second building on your left OR turn right onto Fairway Road and The Fairways on the Bay hotel will be the second building on your right.