Welcome to The Bayleaf on SA-Venues.com, offering 4 star graded accommodation in Camps Bay, Atlantic Seaboard.
The house is furnished in classic modern style, but has the charm of the original Oregon pine floors and wooden teak shutters, giving it a character of its own. There is a small pretty garden and a plunge pool, with a large outdoor table and chairs and a Weber braai.
Camps Bay is one of Cape Town’s most trendy suburbs, offering world-class restaurants and bars, and beautiful white sandy beaches.
The Orange Tree room
A very large room with twin beds, a full en-suite bathroom and a kitchenette.
The Lemon Tree room
A bright, sunny room, leading out to the garden and pool. It has a queen-size bed and a full bathroom en-suite.
The Olive Tree room
A small private room with a double bed, en-suite bathroom (shower only) and an outside kitchenette.
Each room has a bar fridge, kettle, toaster, crockery, hair-dryer, TV and beach towels.
The Bayleaf villa as a whole has 5 bedrooms, all en-suite. The kitchen is fully equipped with double oven, fridge, freezer and microwave. There is a separate laundry, with a washing machine and tumble drier. The three upstairs bedrooms consist of (i) a large bedroom with a king-size bed, a balcony with stunning mountain views, and a full en-suite bathroom; (ii) a second bedroom with a queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom with no bath but very large shower; and (iii) third bedroom which has a double bed with a beautiful cast iron Victorian headboard, and a full en-suite bathroom.
• Exceptional position, within walking distance of beach, restaurants, shops, park, tennis and squash courts, and bowling green
• All bedrooms en-suite
• Satellite DSTV in all rooms
• Wireless internet access
• Finest linen - 100% cotton
• Beach towels and beach chairs provided
• Charlotte Rhys toiletries in rooms
• Daily maid service except on Sundays and public holidays
• Children welcome - cots can be hired
• Pets welcome if small and well-trained
• Secure parking inside grounds for 2 cars (available only if whole house is leased)
• Armed response burglar alarm linked to 24-hour control room
• Pretty garden with stunning view of Lions Head
• Plunge pool
• Telephone available
• Oregon pine wooden floors and teak shutters downstairs, and wooden floors upstairs.
• Airport transfers can be arranged
• Continental breakfast by arrangement at very reasonable cost
• Organised tours to the winelands, townships, Cape Point, Table Mountain, Robben Island, whale-watching or shark-cage diving can be arranged.
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)