Map showing Thaba Pitsi Nature Reserve
Directions to Thaba Pitsi Nature Reserve
• From Johannesburg or Pretoria, take the N1 North-Platinum Toll Highway, direction Polokwane (Pietersburg)
• Pass through the Pumulani Toll Plaza (R5.80 toll fee for a car).
• Pass the Panorama Petroport (Total petrol station) and continue through the Carousel Toll Plaza (R27 toll fee for a car).
• Pass the Carousel Casino on your left and approximately 40 kilometres later, take the R516 Bela Bela (Warmbaths) / Settlers turn off (exit 238), and turn left.
• At the T-junction, turn right into the R101 Bela Bela (Warmbaths) road.
• Pass the Bela Bela’s Waterfront Arts and Craft Centre on your left
• At the next set of traffic lights, (immediately after crossing the railway bridge), turn left again into Potgieter Street and follow the road which curves around to the right and then turn left at the intersection Chris Hani Rd, passing the entrance to the For Aventura Spa Resort (on your left hand side).
• Turn right into Grobbler street -> Robertson street (after the municipality building) -> head North-West through Alma Road, Ranking Pass, Warmbaths Dam for 10km at the shooting ranch, then turn right towards Nooitgedacht for 7km (gravel road)
• Thaba Pitsi is on your right (orange gate).