About Terebinte Bed & Breakfast
Come and enjoy spectacular hospitality and comfortable rooms that will entice you to return for more at Terebinte Bed & Breakfast.
We are situated in an old house in the charming area of Glenwood, Durban. The house is filled with character and has wooden floors and high ceilings and an old fashioned garden, hosting mango and banana trees.
From here you are centrally located to a number of spectacular attractions and activities and are a short distance away from essential amenities.
Terebinte Bed and Breakfast offers two magnificent suites, each suite is uniquely decorated, boasting eclectic furniture and local artwork. There is a courtyard with table and chairs where guests can enjoy their morning coffee.
This suite boasts a double bed as well as a day bed. There is an en-suite bathroom with a character bath and hand shower.
This suite contains an antique double bed as well as a sleeper couch for a child or additional adult. There is an en-suite bathroom with a shower.
• Bar fridge
• free Wi-Fi
• Tea / Coffee making facilities
There is private drive-in access with parking inside the secure property, which is located centrally and close to many amenities.
Breakfast is included and will be served in our quirky dining room.
Activities and Attractions
• 4km from MSC and other boat cruises
• 20m from Thai Health Spa (open until 10pm)
• 100m from St Augustine's Hospital
• 500m from Entabeni Hospital
• 500m from Buxton shopping centre with restaurants
• 1.5km from Musgrave shopping centre / movies
• 1.5km from University of KwaZulu Natal and Elizabeth Sneddon Theatre
• 1.5km from Helen Joseph Road which hosts many restaurants, gift shops etc
• 3km from Greyville Race Course (Durban July)
• 4km from Durban CBD and ICC
• 5km from Durban beachfront
• 1km Bulwer Food and Craft Market
• 2.5km Essenwood flea market
• We are close to the harbour for the MSC Cruises and offer a shuttle service at a nominal charge.
Glenwood Boys, Durban Girls High, Durban High School (DHS), Glenwood Preparatory, Penzane Primary, Port Natal School.