About Tapologo Lodge
Tapologo Lodge is situated on the N4 Platinum Highway, 2km before Zeerust town in the North West Province. This is the ideal place for an overnight stop when heading to either Botswana or Namibia, or even a weekend to relax and get away from the rush of the city.
This well established guest lodge is situated on one hectare of land and it offers 18 chalets and one suite, sleeping 38 guests in total. There is also a pub and grill restaurant and a huge swimming pool on the premises. The establishment has braai facilities at our boma area and also at the pool area.
The restaurant is open Mondays to Fridays 07h00 to 21h00 and Saturdays from 08h00 till 21h00. The restaurant is closed on Sundays but an after hour number can be dialed for booking purposes.
• Twelve double bed chalets
• Six single bed chalets (two single beds per chalet)
• One suite with own its lounge
• All our rooms have showers only, satellite TV, air conditioning, coffee and tea accessories
• Restaurant with full a la carte menu
• Swimming pool
• Braai areas
• Boma for small functions