Welcome to Sunset View Villas on SA-Venues.com, offering accommodation in Strandfontein, Cape West Coast.
Good weather throughout the year, with especially good climate during spring and summer due to it’s location next to the Atlantic Ocean. Summer temperatures rarely exceed 25º Celsius compared to the inland that can reach temperatures of up to mid 40º Celsius. Strandfontein is part of the winter rainfall region in South Africa and therefore generally does not receive rainfail during spring and summer (September through to April).
Self Catering Accommodation
Main View (sleeps six)
Offers three bedrooms (two bedrooms with two single beds and one bedroom with a double bed), two bathrooms (both with showers and one with a bath as well), fully equipped kitchen, TV room, indoor and outdoor braai facilities. Sea views from all bedrooms as well as from living and braai area.
Top View (sleeps four)
Offers one spacious open plan living and sleeping area with a double bed and two single beds, bathroom with shower, fully equipped kitchen, large dining area with table, indoor and outdoor braai facilities and a deck with stunning sea views.
Prime View (sleeps two)
Offers an open plan unit with double bed, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with shower and outdoor braai facility with stunning sea views up the coast line.
• Walking distance from the beach
• Stunning views of ocean and town
• All units are equipped with DSTV, including Kyknet
• Fully equipped kitchens with family size fridge / freezers and micro wave ovens
• Excellent cell phone reception
• Life guard on duty during holiday and long weekends
• Super tube for the kids open during holiday and long weekends
• A safe environment that will provide you with peace of mind
• Sufficient supermarkets and shops in Lutzville and Vredendal for all your needs – 25km’s and 50km’s. For daily needs, like bread and milk there is small shop in town
Activities and Attractions
• Visit bird island at Lambertsbay – +/- 40km’s
• Have lunch or dinner at the world famous Muisbosskerm just outside Lamberts Bay – +/- 45km’s
• Have lunch or dinner at the Cabin in Doring Bay with their specialty of calamari strips and fish potjie – +/- 5 km’s
• Do the West Coast wine route that includes 17 wine cellars
• Visit the Cactus nursery, radio museum and old jail at Vanrhyndorp – +/- 70km’s
• Drive up the Gifberg Mountain end experience the creation by God and Rooibos tea farming. Please enquire about this trip before embarking on it – +/- 100km’s
• Visit Seal Island – +/- 50km’s
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)