Welcome to Summerhill Guest Farm on SA-Venues.com, offering 3 star graded accommodation in Worcester, Breede River Valley.
Worcester is one of the most beautiful creations with its mountainous landscape and offers far more activities than you can keep yourself busy with. It is truly a paradise for the nature lover and the sports enthusiast.
Choose from 8 fully equipped charmingly decorated units sleeping 2 - 5 people with private entrances and off street parking. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, air conditioners and tea and coffee making facilities. Two units are self catering.
The guest lounge and dining room which leads on to the pool has a fireplace, satellite television, an honesty bar and a kitchen for tea and coffee. A thatch covered patio is also available for breakfast, lazy days or sundowners.
Bed & Breakfast
Robins Nest is an elegant double room with a garden view. This room is situated within the main house and has a Victorian bathroom en suite.
Eagles Loft is a family suite which can accommodate five guests. It contains a double bed and a single bed. It has a spiral staircase leading to the loft which has two single beds. It has a bathroom en suite with shower and bath and has an open plan lounge. This family room has a private entrance with access from the farm house veranda.
Porcupine Place is a separate cottage which can accommodate three guests and has its own veranda. It has a double bed and a single bed with a bathroom en suite and an open plan lounge. It also has a private entrance.
Blue Room is a large L shaped room upstairs in the main farmhouse. It sleeps four guests in single beds and has a lounge suite and bathroom on the landing.
Green Room is a single room with a 3/4 bed upstairs in the main farmhouse. It sleeps one with bathroom on the landing.
Lime Tree Cottage, Olive Tree Cottage and Lavender Cottage
Lime Tree Cottage, Olive Tree Cottage and Lavender Cottage are self catering cottages with double beds and shower rooms en suite. They have kitchenettes and a seating and dining area. They each have their own veranda.
Summerhill Farm offers an excellent country breakfast in the Guests “Summer House” overlooking the pool. Luncheon picnic baskets are available on request. The Summer House has a fully equipped kitchen, braai/barbecue and pizza oven which can be used by guests on request.
On Site Facilities
• Swimming Pool
• Braai / Barbecue and Pizza Oven
• Laundry Facility
• Baby Sitting
• Bird Watching
• Grape Picking in Season
• Radio and Satellite Television
Attractions & Activities
• Worcester Wine Route and Olive Farms
• Game Farm (2 km from Summer Hill Farm)
• Boating, Fishing, Canoeing and Water skiing
• Breede River Rafting, Hiking trails and Quad Biking
• Klein Plaasie - Living open air museum
• 18 Hole Gary Player designed golf course
• KWV Brandy Cellar - Largest in the world
• Karoo National Botanical Gardens
• Hugo Naude Art Museum and The Barn Art and Glass Gallery
• Cape Guiding and Flying Club - one of the finest sites in the RSA
• Mountaineering, Cycling and Mountain Biking and Adventurous 4 x 4 routes
• Bowling, Horse Riding and Outrides
• Beck House Museum and oldest herb garden in the world
• Architectural Walking Route - explore the gables
• Medical Facilities
• Restaurants within 10 minutes drive
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)