About Sharon's Bed and Breakfast
Sharon's Bed and Breakfast is an establishment that is becoming a force to be reckoned with; the establishment has all the ingredients of hospitality. Sharon’s B&B proudly has six en-suite bedrooms and air conditioning as well as tea and coffee facilities. It is right at the mouth of premier tourist attractions such as the Sun City Resort and Pilanesberg National Park.
Sharon’s bed and breakfast started in June 2008. Our main business objective is to provide affordable and alternative accommodation to holiday makers who frequent the rich heritage site of the Pilanesberg National Game Park, the surrounding resorts and lodges. We have thrown a wide net to attract tourists, business travelers and locals similarly.
• Dining room and patio
• Secure parking
We at Sharon’s B&B have the expertise necessary to prepare simple and nutritious meals because we believe in the custom of healthy eating and life style trends. We use the best and freshest ingredients to produce a variety of food in relation to a balanced meal. Our food is prepared with great care and in line with world class standards. Quality and variety are not compromised because we are smart when it comes to “attention to details” hence our pay off line “great service within reach” !
• We have five star working experience
• We have extensive knowledge in food preparation
• We strive for world class standards
• Customer service is our primary focus
• Our will to succeed is greater than our power to conquer
• We have dealt with high profile personnel
• We are ready to broaden our horizons
• We are thinking outside the box
• We believe in the touch of the African magic
• We bring great service within reach
Our logo “the mask of an African warrior” means that we are in the battle field but the war is not yet won.