Boasting sea views from the upper deck, Seashells is a quaint house with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Sleeping six guests the house is a short 75m walk to the beach.
Self Catering Accommodation
Bedroom 1 is located downstairs. It has a shower and toilet and is furnished with a couch and two relaxed chairs. The room also has a TV.
Bedroom 2 is en-suite with a bath and shower. Bedroom 3 is furnished with two twin beds and has a shower and toilet.
There is a lounge area upstairs (equipped with a TV and DStv) with doors opening onto the terrace where braai facilities are provided. Enjoy a sundowner and the sea views on the upper deck.
• Braai facilities
• Pet friendly
Activities & Attractions
• Take a trip to the Cape Columbine Lighthouse
• If you are feeling adventurous go for a beach buggy trip along the coast
• Whale Watching along the coast
• Enjoy a number of water sports
• Enjoy long walks on the beach or in the nature reserves