About Sandstone Chameleon Guesthouse
Sandstone Chameleon Guest House is located in the charming little town of Fouriesburg, in the foothills of the Maluti Mountains. From here you are close to the scenic Golden Gate National Park and Clarens.
Sandstone Chameleon Guest House was built in 1902 and has since been restored into a luxurious and comfortable guest house with thick sandstone walls and Oregon pine floors.
The six charmingly decorated en-suite rooms are all equipped with a bath and shower, underfloor heating, electronic safe, fridge, mini bar, satellite TV, tea, coffee and excellent homemade rusks to be enjoyed on a private patio.
For guests preferring the self catering option our luxurious fully equipped self catering flat is available with an extra sleeper couch in the lounge.
• Double room
• Luxury double room with Queen size bed
• Luxury double room with King size bed (can be converted into two singles and has a sleeper couch)
• Double luxury room with Queen size bed
• Double luxury room King size bed
• Luxury double room King size bed
• Self-catering flat with king size bed (two single beds) and a sleeper couch
On Site Facilities
• Laundry service
• Secure undercover parking
• Internet access
• Private entrance
• Major credit cards are accepted
• Free Wi-Fi
Generous home-style breakfasts are served in the dining room or on the sunny verandah.